Cause I Love You


This is my last week in San Antonio. On Saturday I fly to Los Angeles for good. I'm really glad I came to see my mom before I fully relocated. This has been a really relaxing few weeks, and I've been mentally and emotionally preparing myself.  I do look forward to having consistent sun! I played hide and seek with the sun today, the clouds won! Lol. I was still able to get a few good shots in. Click 'Read More' for more photos!






I love this A Line dress I purchased in Houston over the weekend! Its made by Bar III for Macy's and can be purchased here









The shoes are made by Zodiac. I purchased them at Marshalls so it was difficult to find this exact pair online. But the tan pair can be found here.


4 comments:

  1. waow! i looove your dress!!! your shoes are amazing, they make think to Jeffrey Campbell's one! you have beautiful hair to! love the look!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! They do remind me a lot of JCs.

      Delete