Bright Jumpsuit




I purchased this jumpsuit from Bebe a while back. I figured since the weather is getting warmer, this would be great time for some color. I'll be heading to DC this weekend to celebrate my birthday with my loved ones!!! Its the BIG 2-5, so I'm really excited. Its funny, every year I want to do something big for my birthday, this year I just want to be with the people who care about me! Click 'Read More' for more photos!









I feel like Robin Thicke in this pic, lol.




13 comments:

  1. You look amazing! This color looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jumpsuit! It looks amazing on you. <3 your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous jumper love the color !

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous in the jumpsuit and that clutch is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *.* LOVE THE COLOR

    http://amethystdesireee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot..love it..nw following ff bk hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look ah-mazing!So on-trend with bright color for spring/summer. And the clutch is BOSS! It really pulls it all together.

    Tam tshawpayton@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!! Is your jumpsuit a small or medium?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Javicia! Would you be able to post a video to take a peek into your shoe collection? Would love to see all the different shoes you have and where you got them from. It's so hard for me to find shoes in my size!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this jumpsuit, is amazing! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete